Skip to main content

Welcome come on in make yourself at home.

I’m Starting something New!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Be still and Know that He is God”

Today’s news Voices In My Head. Ok I’m not crazy here, but there are very three distinct voices in my mind/head on a regular basis.  Our world especially this scientific culture that I live in would say there is something wrong with my brain.  I have heard these voices very distinct voices as far back in my life as 2 years old.  My voice, God’s voice, and the one that lies, the one that says I don’t measure up.  The one that says I need this that or the other to be happy or fulfilled.   I haven’t always understood the distinction between the voices, the reason for that is sometimes the voices sound like three or fifty voices blaring in my head at the top of their lungs screaming for my attenchen the loud ones are usually the lies it is in those times that it becomes very hard to distinguish the three voices.  My voice gets confused.   Here is the thing though, and I am not writing this from a I know it all perspective, because I don’t! I am also not writing this saying t

This sin cursed world isn’t it!

Today’s news This is all I have today and sums up my thoughts lately.  1 Peter 1:1-25  Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God's elect, strangers in the world, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia,  who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade---kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.  In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your